• September 26Follow @Warrior_Ledger on Twitter!

Batman Vs. Superman: keeping fans satisfied

Aaron Dufner, Reporter

Batman V Superman is the latest movie from DC Cinematic Universe. It is set to be the biggest DC movie to ever make it to theatres. It is also the follow-up to Man of Steel, with Henry Cavill. The budget was set at 250 million dollars, which is tied for the 7th most expensive budget in movie history. There are many different options to seeing the movie, they have it in 2D, 3D, IMAX 3D and D-Box 3D. The movie will run for 151 hours. The movie was released on March 25th. The music is done by Hans Zimmer, who is known for scoring Inception, Interstellar and The Dark Knight Trilogy. However, Hans Zimmer has confirmed that this will be the last superhero movie that he will work on.

Marcus Hansen, when asked whether the critics were right about Batman V Superman said “I really liked the movie and I think the critics were way too hard on the film, I thought it was very interesting and a very epic film.”

As the movie begins the viewer can already tell this is going to be different from other superheros movies. With a darker atmosphere and a heavy hearted tone, there is a lot to visit throughout the beautiful cinematic film. Whether the person watching is seeing Metropolis or Gotham, they know how well made the architects and buildings are built. It all feels so real like these places could definitely exist in real life.

Matt Dibela had this to say when asked what he liked and didn’t like about the movie he said “The story line in the movie was really good. I think they should of showed more of the heroes who will be in Justice League. Also the fight between Batman and Superman was really short, kind of disappointing.

The special effects look great with all the destruction that is in the movie. It must of been a challenge to make everything look as epic as it did. Even the CGI in the film looked very well made. Everything really pops and for the best experience the viewer should see it in IMAX.

Though receiving poor reviews from critics like Rotten Tomatoes giving it only a 29 percent amongst the critics. It received much better reviews amongst fans with a 72 percent. The movie could have had more humour or more romance, but for viewers who were looking for the fight of a century they got what they wanted and all the character detail was great. It doesn’t make sense to complain about how long the movie was they used every minute in the moving filling out unexplained details.